Saturday, January 12, 2008

Getting it Together for 2008

Well, the new year is here. I try not to make resolutions that I know I will eventually break. However, I know I need to buckle down. I have several writing projects on my plate and even though the year has just started (two weeks ago), I'm already behind.

There once was a time when I could truly multitask without breaking a sweat! Ha, ha... now I sweat more than task... if ya know what I mean.

So learning to adjust to my new physical self has forced me to reevaluate my mental self and remember that I may get better with age, but there's just some things I can't do anymore...

Like say party Thurs, Fri, Sat and into Sunday morning... get up on Monday and go to work. If I did that now I'd get to work, but on a stretcher!

Or you could remember birthdays, phone numbers, addresses and names without having a million gadgets to store them on. Now... shoot, I can barely remember what I'm supposed to do next!

But life goes on. It's all about change anyway. I'm enjoying mine.. at least when I'm not too tired and get remember what the hell it is I'm supposed to be enjoying!

No comments: