Saturday, December 24, 2005

Going Out with a Bang and In with a Blast



First... happy holidays to everyone within the reach of my blog!!! Thanks so very much for the love and support this past year. I took that leap and left my job of ten years back in August...and guess what.... I don't miss it!

But the extra time has giving me the chance to complete several projects, sign contracts and truly get into the new year full steam again.

One project that I am both proud and excited about is Indecent Exposure. It is a novel written by three authors: Tracy Price Thompson, Carmen Green and Victor McGlothin. The challenge of this project was blending all three voices with their storylines and making them read as one voice. Even though this is written by three authors it is not an anthology but rather a novel about the escapades and sexcapdes behind a New York City mayoral election. It's timely, sexy, intriguing and well written. Indecent Exposure is scheduled to be released in February 2006.

I am also a part of an anthology Destiny's Daughters which will also be released in February. It is three novellas written by me, Parry Brown and Gwynne Forster.


Then in June I have my Kamani/Arabesque romance Long Distance Lover, followed in August with Love Becomes Her, the first in a four-part series about a group of friends who decide to open an exclusive day spa for men only! The second title of the series is Satisfy Me, which will hit bookstores in November. As soon as I get cover approval I will post them.

In the meantime, everyone have a joyous, happy and healthy holiday and wonderful New Year.
Peace and blessings

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Oooh! I love both of those covers! Two more for my tbr list! Happy, happy holidays and it looks like you are already on your way to a prosperous and blessed new year.