Friday, August 29, 2008

My Tour Begins

Greetings Family,

Well, I'm getting ready to hit the road again.... virtually that is! Yep, in these days of technology you don't even have to leave your house to visit with folks around the world. I'm psyched. This is my first virtual book tour so I am anxious to see how it turns out.

My tour begins the first week of September and I hope to be coming to a virtual home near you!.

Here are some of the locations:
Sable Lit Reviews
Worth More Than Rubies
Tamara Grant

So please visit the sites now, bookmark them or set up an RSS feed so that you don't miss the tour. Some very interesting questions have been posed by the blog hosts and I think you will be surprised by some of my responses.

This is a partial list, so do check back for updates. Also, there will be other authors touring with me. Some you know and some you will get to know. And many of the tour stops will be giving away prizes. But of course you gotta be in it to win it!

I'm looking forward to this "virtual thing" LOL, so I do hope you will join me on my cyber journey.

No comments: