Saturday, August 23, 2008

Running On Fumes

Well folks it's been an action-packed week. As many of you know I had my very first virtual party which was a blast. We had a full house, some great conversation, and I think a good time was had by all. So if you missed it, the link to blogtalk radio is in the newsletter. So check it out.

In other news, I am currently working on my long-overdue sequel to my novel RHYTHMS. It is both challenging and exciting to revisit Rudell, Mississippi once again. Of course in the follow up there will be other issues pressing against my lead character Parris McKay and you will be introduce to two other complex and dynamic women whom I hope you will take into your hearts. It will be a while before "What Mother Never Told Me," hits the shelves but I promise to keep everyone updated and of course those in my fanclub will get first looks at the opening chapters.

I just turned in my third installment of The Ladies Cartel series, "Temptation and Lies," which will be out in February. Book 2 Seduction & Lies is scheduled for release in November of this year. So be on the look out.

For those of you who missed some of my novels, please visit my website Donna Hill and click on the Book Gallery Link. The selected books can be sent to you autographed and shipping is free. So take a look and see what may be missing from your collection.

Be sure to tune in on Sundays at 6 pm EST to Donna Hill Radio Show where you can listen to reading from some of my work, chat with my guests, ask questions, debate the issues and mingle with other readers on the phone on in the chat room.

Well that's it for now. Hope you all had a great week and a better one coming.

Happy reading!
Donna

No comments: