Monday, August 17, 2009

Prize of a Lifetime--Coming to a Store Near You




I'm happy to announce that PRIZE OF A LIFETIME my annual Summer contribution to the Arabesque summer series is primed to hit bookstores on September 29. I know seems like a long time but it's not. This new series is part of the Primetime Passion series that got kicked off with Adrianne Byrd's novel Queen of His Heart (Available Now).

My story puts love to the ultimate test when Sasha Carrington spends two sizzling nights on the romantic island of Antigua with sexy Mitchell Davenport, only for the both of them to shortly realize that they will be competitors on television's newest and hottest reality television show Heartbreak Hotel. The prize of a lifetime is one million dollars and your own hotel!

How will the game play out? Who will win? And when they do will they chose love or money and the dream of a lifetime? Hmm, think you know the answer? It's not as simple as you might imagine.

Be sure to add it to your book list and find out for yourself.

Harlequin has been on a mission to re-issue many of my early Arabesque titles, which give so many readers a chance to get books they may have missed and introduce new readers to my work. So far they have reissued CHARADE, CHANCES ARE, TEMPTATION, A PRIVATE AFFAIR AND PIECES OF DREAMS.

Well,that's it for now. I'll be back to post my upcoming schedule. Heading to Calfornia, Chicago and Maryland in the coming months. Would love to see your friendly faces.

No comments: