Monday, October 13, 2008

It's All Good

Today in New York is the Columbus Day holiday. Although we all know that he didn't discover anything... Mr. Man was lost and stumbled across a country that had been long been discovered, but that's another story. So the only thing I can thank Columbus for is this day off! Which I am determined to make the most of.

I am working on my new book. My first mainstream title in a while. I'm excited about it and I think/hope that readers will embrace it.

Yesterday, (Sunday)I had the pleasure of interviewing Bernice McFadden on my Sunday radio show. For those who missed it, you can listen to the broadcast.

Earlier on my blog I posted information for young women writers. Submissions are still being accepted. So check out the post and if it's not for you, please pass along to the young women that you know.

Well, back to work (writing work) for me. Have a great week!

And be sure to vote!

No comments: