Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A Note to my Fans & Friends

Greetings Friends,

I wanted to take this opportunity to send out my sincere apologies to any of you who attended the Baltimore Book Festival on Sunday, Sept. 28th with the hope of me being there.

Unfortunately, due to very personal circumstances I was not able to get to the festival. My understanding is that there were some readers who were upset, and rightly so. However, if I am ever invited somewhere and don't get there, it is not a lack of caring on my part, but circumstances that prohibit me. I did reach out to the organizers of the forum to advise them of the situation as soon as I knew.

It is never my intent to disappoint my readers as I am fully aware that if it were not for each of you, I would be unable to do what I do. Again, my deepest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment I may have caused by my absence. I do hope at some point I will get to meet those that I did not see and make it up to them.

All my best and thanks for the support you have given me.

Donna

No comments: