Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Contest Winners!!!

The winners of my first ever holiday contest were selected today. I was so very pleased by the number of people who sent me the proof of purchase for SEDUCTION & LIES. I only wish I could give out prizes to every one who entered!

Well here we go.....
1st. Prize Linda Allen, from Baltimore Maryland--Victoria Secret Gift
Certificate
2nd Prize Michele Asbury from Conway, S.C.-- Gift Basket of Body Products from Sand & Silk
3rd Prize Danyell Legaux from Stanton, CA-- Autographed copies of 3 of my hardcover novels.

Thanks to all who supported me during the release of Seduction and Lies and throughout the years and thanks to everyone who participated in my very first holiday contest! Congrats to all the winners.

Happy holidays!

No comments: