Monday, July 18, 2005

Hotlanta Live


Wow, the past few weeks have gone by like a whirlwind. But it's been all good. This weekend, I was in Hotlanta!!! One of the nicest events I've attended in a while was hosted for me by Booking Matters Magazine. Shunda knows her stuff and certainly put together an amazing evening. It was a full house and I'm pretty sure everyone enjoyed themselves. I know I did! And as soon as I figure out how to upload my pictures from my brand new digital camera I will share them. LOL.

Gotta give a shout out to Tee Royal from RawSistahs who trekked from damn near South Carolina to join me for the evening.

This coming weekend is the Harlem Book Fair, and yes I will be out there as well--working my day job for the library and doing my author thing as well. Whew.

Pictured above is me with some of the ladies at the Booking Matters Event on July 15. Seated next to me is Shunda Leigh who organized the event.

No comments: