Sunday, November 30, 2008

My First Holiday Contest



Greetings Book Lovers.

As many of you know,SEDUCTION AND LIES my second book in The Ladies Cartel Series hits bookstores nationwide on Monday, December 1, 2008!!! I'm psyched. And to celebrate I am launching my first holiday contest. In order to be eligible to win, you must send me a copy of your proof of purchase of Seduction and Lies, by December 14, 2008.
You will be eligible for:
1st prize A Victoria Secret Gift Certificate
2nd Prize A Basket of Scrumptious Body Products
3rd Prize Autographed copies of 3 of my hardcover novels.

I must receive your proof of purchase no later than December 14. Winners will be announced on my blog, my fanclub page and my newsletter.

Send a copy of your receipt to:
D. Hill
232 Macon Street
Brooklyn, NY 11216

And December is a great month of fans of my work! If you missed the hardcover version of Wicked Ways, don't despair. The trade paper version will hit stores nationwide on December 9th!!

So I do hope you will add Seduction and Lies and Wicked Ways to your holiday shopping list. A book makes a great gift and it always fits!!

Happy reading

No comments: